Before he got the gig, Jeff Sessions was all gung ho about cleaning stuff up. Since being appointed, he's been under the radar. First sticky situation that came up he recused himself on Russia. That wasy a pusillanimous decision to take to appease teh Dems, BUT if he wanted to stay clear on being bogged down with that while trying to clean up evrything else, then I'll buy it. However, where is his action on anything else? About all I've seen the DOJ do under Sessions is bust a bunch of Medicare Fraud offices. Nice, but hardly blockbuster stuff and likely a hold over investigation from Lerner/Holder.

So WTF has this guy been doing. He works for Trump and wants to argue with with and not take direction from the POTUS? If so, the concept of the Deep State is stronger than anyone realizes. Tillerson suffers from the same. He works for Trump, but doesn't act like he knows it.

To me, it is looking like Trump hired a bunch of pria donnsa that want to do everything *their* way. If not, they will pout and go home. Trump coould take a clue from Genreal George S. Patton. Patton woould tell his subordinates what results he expected and leave it to them to get it down. If they failed to make progress, he'd fire them and promote someone who would get the job done. Could be the proper time for that style of leadership in DC.

A good battle plan that you act on today can be better than a perfect one tomorrow.

_ General George S Patton Jr.

Be willing to make decisions. That's the most important quality in a good leader.

- General George S Patton Jr.

“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”

― George S. Patton Jr.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo