Originally Posted by MadMooner
Maybe the issue isn't Tillerson or Sessions?

The Boss is the the Boss, or so it is in the Mafia. Politics is just a higher level of Organized Crime. Seems that Holder and Lerner were more than willing to follow Darth Obama's direction in getting things done. You think Janet Reno didn't take direction form Slick Willie? Yes, Dems will take direction from their leadership whereas the GOP since Newt left town has been a bunch of freelance Cosmic Cowboys. Cruz has shown a little backbone. Where is the leadership in the Senate from Rubio? Didn't he want to be POTUS?

I am sure Trump outlined what he wanted accomplished, there is no doubt. I heard from people who work in sensitive areas of the the government who got brief prior to the Inauguration that Trump had a plan:

Secure the border immediately from those States who had no control over credentials (see muslim travel moratorium that the courts interfered with)

Repeal and replace Ocare

Re-work trade

Lower the Corp Tax structure

Eliminate Common Core in Education and send control back to the States

Undo needless regulation

Encourage Energy Production

clean up corruption in DC

To that end, he hired Sessions to clean up the corruption and he hired Tillerson specifically to reorganize the State Dept. So what are those two doing? Is DeVoss eliminating Common Core and planning to send money and control of education back to the States?

Trump has had his agenda stalled by the Democrats and derailed by the Courts. I haven't seen enough action by his Cabinet.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo