Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have always like Jeff Sessions, and I believe there is more to this than we know. Look, we all had high hopes that Trump was going to do a lot of things that we, as Conservatives, wanted done........immigration reform, tax reform, appoint conservative judges, get rid of Obamacare, get rid of Common Core, rework trade deals, eliminate the needless regulation on our businesses, put Hillary's ass in jail, and so on. But, to do these things, he had to have support in the House and in the Senate, and maybe most importantly of all, he had to be able to work on these things with no distractions. Unfortunately, the Russia thing simply will not go away, and if anything, is only getting worse, and Trump isn't helping himself any by agitating anyone who doesn't agree with him by going on Twitter. I believe he has yet to realize that there is a HUGE difference between running a business, and running a country. Yes, he could fire Sessions, just as he did Comey and Spicer, but that does nothing to help him politically. If he is going to accomplish the things he said he was going too do, he is going to have to play politics......something that so far, he has show he is not willing to do.

Yes, the Russian BS is a huge distraction, by design I might add.

But let's not forget , who recused himself in all matters Russia paving the way for this snowballing witch hunt. If Sessions had not recused himself, we would not have Mueller and his team of Clinton attorneys working overtime to take down President Trump.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.