Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by efw
I don't understand why any Conservative would want Sessions to resign, much less why Trump would be upset with him.

He has done an excellent job on illegal immigration which is why Trump brought him on.

Just because Holder was a hack doesn't mean Sessions should be, and that seems to be Trump's "logic".

Trump doesn't seem to have any real core principles except himself and his narcissism. If he fires Sessions it has to be presumed that his litmus test will be firing the special prosecutor which will really turn this Russian stupidity into something.

Terrible terrible work here Mr Pres; not at all what I wanted when I voted for him.

A Leader should know that his Team will have his back and he can depend on them.

A Team should know that their Leader will not stab them in the back.

That is the dumbest thing I read all week, congratulations.

You hire someone to do a job, that person cannot or will not do that job. Removing that person from that position/job is now considered "stabbing in the back".
Fur Dumb.

Your reply is beyond STUPID. Removing a team member is not stabbing them in the back! Slandering them in public and not removing them is stabbing in the back; plain and simple.

Good Grief! I always brought bad news behind closed doors...

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 07/26/17.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."