Guys,

Over the years this forum has been my favorite because it is a topic I love and trolls don't come here. Also, I enjoy conversing with the characters who show up here.

With that , a bunch of you Bastids are making plans and going on safari and not sharing the exciting leading up to the event or the hunt adequately. I am challenging you to up your game and give us the juicy info. African safari is one hunt that we can all enjoy vicariously. This forum has been too quiet the last few years. You phoucers have been sneaking around on us lately.

I mean damn Sam, Jorge got invited to attend the Selous Scouts reunion as their guest and he has humbly declined (against my urging 👍🍺) but let's all share some African fun. I'm tired of schooling other boneheads about politics😉.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo