Hatari, I apologize for the lack of enthusiasm lately for reasons you fully understand. I am still running a very successful and safe Safari operation in RSA, with some specialty hunts in other locations.

Recently A young PH I have hired in the past has struck out on his own and has some hunting price levels that I have not seen since the early 90's. He is hunting on lands that are family owned and never sport hunted. Or at least not sport hunted in my 25 year career here!

It's not a 5 star operation, although it meets all international hunter requirements set by the RSA government and PHASA. Its a nice camp with perfectly clean functional accommodations, it's not "luxury" as is the case on some of my other locations.

If anyone becomes interested in a startup hunting operation with a young guy very hungry to please everyone hunting with him to create a successful return clientele I can set this up! I would vouch for his integrity and his Skills as a PH. He is in the Elisrass area northern Province and provides all pickup and return to the Joburg Airport.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)