My son was doing some research for a paper he is doing on his college courses...

It had to do with safe communities....one of his on line sources is www.neighborhoodscout.com

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/

So since dope has been legalized and I am told by campfire "experts" in the subject, that
it is a victimless crime....and they have to be correct...knowing more than the rest of us...

This source has to be wrong....

The largest amount of "legalized" grows in Oregon is Jackson County... Medford... with 3500 legalized grows

the Second largest is Josephine County... Grants Pass.. with 3000 plus legalized grows...

Well According to "Neigborhood Scout"...

Grants Pass, ranked 4% safer than other American Cities....on the same level as Detroit...
which compares with some cities in the Middle East....same rating as say Ferguson MO...

East St Louis is at an index of 3.....

Then let's look at Medford OR....their crime index was only 2%.. with 98% of the cities in the USA
listed as safer....

Compare that to oh say Compton...their crime index is 15.. so 85% of American cities are listed as safer....

East LA is indexed at 19, so 81 % of US communities are safer...

The crime level was pretty darn low when my family moved here... especially Medford...

But this has skyrocketed since the legalization of Dope...

But then once again, we need to keep repeating to ourselves here...

ITS A VICTIMLESS CRIME... soon we'll delude ourselves into thinking that,
just like the active dope smokers convinced themselves of decades ago...

well at least for right now, we are safer than the District of Columbia and Baltimore...

Most other towns with low scores happen to have a large Afro Crowd...something we don't have..

ours are just gangs, Mexicans and Trailer Park Trash...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez