As most on here know, I'm in the process of raising a Lab puppy who is now 10 months old. We also have way too many cats. (5) My Lab likes to chase anything that runs. Some of the cats run, some of them hump their back up and bat him in the face.

Anyway,...From what I can tell, generally, Labs aren't cat killers. They're just always looking for an opportunity to play, and chasing a cat or anything else that runs from them is a great game.

That's why I have no sympathy for the guy who killed 2 Labs because they chased his worthless fuggin' cats.

To tell you the truth, I'm done with cats. I wouldn't have any of them but they're my wife's "babies". Two of them are tolerable, but 2 others are batchit crazy and another one is death on furniture.

If somebody shot the 3 bad ones I'd buy 'em a fifth of Bookers and consider them a friend for life.

But seriously,...somebody shooting my Lab would take me to a very dark place in my mind. Just reading this thread can make me feel it.

I hope I never have to visit that place. It would mean trouble for me and the person who took me there.