Originally Posted by TEM
No, there is no misunderstanding. I guess it's my bad. I will never buy anything else from anyone if they don't take PayPal. It makes no sense why someone would not do PayPal! I have a telephone and email address. Under this condition, what good are they. You are totally wrong about buying a gun with PayPal

Hey TEM, you best read up on that. It is prohibited per PayPal's rules and regs that you agree to when signing up. You know that jibberish no one ever reads when setting up anything anymore. There are many reports of PayPal figuring out it has been used for a gun related purchase and then freezing the account AND any bank accounts associated with it. Google it and learn. Many horror stories. Why do you think PayPal isnt allowed on GunBroker?

PayPal has a very anti-gun position. For these reasons the informed gun traders refuse to accept PayPal, and if they do they demand it been done "discretely", which means absolutely no words in the memo section. That's how PayPal finds out its gun related. They have programs scanning for such language as gun manuf, models, keywords, etc.

And give your Trade some more time, its still early in the process. Good luck