Bob Milek was one of my favorite "gun scribes". I also miss his work A LOT. Therein lies a story: Back in 2003 I did my first Wyoming pronghorn hunt. Had a doe and a buck tag. The doe was easy. The buck we really had to work for but he was worth it, (he's now on the wall). The day we got the buck my guide had to hike back several miles to get his truck. I stayed on a small ridgeline with a good view of my buck and and an awful lot of open country. It was warm that October day. As I was basking in the sun and enjoying the scenery I began to feel like I wasn't alone. Not a frightening feeling but a calm and peaceful type of feeling. I actually felt like there was a prescence of someone or something but it felt good. Then all of a sudden the thought of Bob Milek pops into my head. Then I realized that here I am sitting on a small ridgeline in Wyoming with a .25-06 next to me and a nice pronghorn that I had got from a measured 325 yds. I'm not making this up. I'm not into spirit stuff or anything but it's almost enough to make a guy believe in ghosts. I guess that after reading all Bob's stuff for years what else could I have thought of right there & then. I was in southwestern Wyoming at the time although if I recall correctly Bob was from up around Thermopolis WY. Anyway, I took a digital picture of Bob from an old "guns & ammo" magazine and it's now on my computer screen saver. Wish he were still with us. I'd have considered it a high honor to have met the man in person.