Originally Posted by rost495
Fighting to win often makes no sense to many folks. Sometimes fighting to win puts others at risk. Sometimes it makes no sense. Lots of times it keeps one alive. Unorthodox keeps folks alive often. get out of the car and kneel behind the door often kills.

YMMV but I know I value me enough I"ll do whatever. Even if its in reverse while firing.

I am all for doing what it takes to win. Being in charge of a range and the safety of everyone on it pretty much makes the shooting weak handed out a car window while driving in reverse an impossible exercise to monitor for an instructor during training. Most shooters can't hit a target consistently at 7 yards weak handed, let alone shooting out a car window while driving in a direction you aren't looking. Spray and pray at best or driving blind, you pick which is the better option. Accident waiting to happen, which is unacceptable on the range.

With that said we have done some things with Simmunitions that would be impossible to simulate with live fire. Not ideal but the only way to do some training exercises and keep everyone safe.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~