Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Starman
You behave like a pig , so I shall call you such accordingly.

Originally Posted by NH K9
So.........no actual experience. Gotcha.
Laffin’.

there you go, dopey pigs making half assed guesses but considering it 'evidence'.... its a habit of your LE breed i notice.

carry on fool... wink

question after question but you will not answer my question.. typical.

Bingo!!

You have successfully removed yourself from relevancy and can spoon w/ the likes of ' asses he eats' and ' the curdog' and their ilk in the low T world of cop haters.

mike r

Since you see fit for another cheap shot I’ll respond to you. Neither of us have made any negative or derogatory comments. You have no idea what I think or believe. I realize that an old washed up ass wipe like you only has the memories of being a bad ass which not only get bigger as the clock ticks on your last days but it’s also why you can play an old smarmy little [bleep] online. Outside of your angry and always childish and holier than thou remarks you have nothing to offer. All you do is act like an old bitter little man with your constant angry swipes and cheap shots but it’s all you’ve got . You spend far too much time allowing me rent space in your tiny bald head but the since it’s free I guess it’s my privilege. Thanks little guy. 👍

PS....You DO personify the image of a badge heavy pig, NHk9 not so much. There’s good cops and bad cops and it ain’t hard to spot the difference. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~