My older BinL had embarked on a major cleanout in the last year or two, shipping 2 gunsafes full to one of his sons & designating 15-20 more shooters to a 16 year old grandson, only keeping a couple favorites at home and a new collection of too purty to use artwork quality wallhangers the older and sicker he got. He passed away suddenly last month and my SinL is still finding new toys he'd not told her about. After seeing that experience up close and very personally over the last couple weeks has made an impact in reality on me and having several of my own next younger generation Hunting Pards already diagnosed as less than long term, I've already started to thin the herd to not put my wife of 51 years thru the task and have no idea what shooter goes where and who to trust to sell off the leftovers...but I am afflicted with the same need a New Gun Syndrome & gonna live forever as the BinL was.....just about like Imelda Marcos had a new pair of shoes every day habit.

I am determined to take care of my business before it's my time, but a heart attack can happen anywhere at any time as the BinL discovered. So, I can make do with 2 mebbe 3 rifles, a house gun pistol and a single shot shotgun loaded with "burglar cure" ammo that she can shoot really well at door frame sized man sillhoutte targets and a younger than me trustworthy LGS already picked out and alerted. Just Sayin'
Ron

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.