Originally Posted by jimmyp
BCraig I had a keltec for a month or two. It’s silly to consider one unless cost is your primary consideration. I have two P365’s now and might buy a 3rd. The only issue I had was the mag release button rusting, but cooks holsters revised their kydex form to fix that. If you just got to buy a semi auto the P365 holds 12 and has a milder trigger pull than the J frame. I myself would buy her another j frame or a Ruger LCR. Keltec is actually an old Ethiopian word that means “sometimes it works”.

I have read some not so encouraging reviews,comments about the Sig P365 pistols both on you tube and here on the fire.

Why would you buy her another revolver when the one she has functions fine ?

She is NOT going to carry 2 pistols in her purse for increased ammo capability.

My question is about replacing the 5 shot revolver she currently carries in her purse with a DIFFERENT pistol with higher capacity,NOT about an additional pistol to carry in her purse !!

I am NOT looking for a pistol with an easier pull for her,I WANT a Pistol with a revolver like trigger pull for safety reasons as she is not a gun enthusiast and her method of carry,if the pistol was to come out of her holster I do not want anything she might have in her purse to press on a easy to pull trigger .

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money