Thanks tzone--- There are about 10 + more camps in the nearby area that I known of and many many more over in nearby Vermont that I never new existed.. Our red camp gets used by a party of 5-7 hunters for the better part of First week of Vermont and First week of New York--- Nov-9th- 24 or so and then weekends. Most of the other camps in the area ,Hunters are hit or miss in and out. We by far have been the most regular since 1972. Camps are in this area a dying breed--- youth love them . for party--- camps were built in the woods in the 40's and 50's--- much larger deer herd and easier to shoot a buck setting at the edge of the farm land 10 miles away than to hunt the bigger woods. Which I understand their reasoning and their type of hunting. Much much more to hunting out of one of these camps with family and friends in breaking bread and drolling grog in front of a fireplace than figuring out which way the wind is blowing before you take that last piss 100 yards before you approach your deer stand that frosty morn. Thanks Keep your powder dry Web

[Linked Image]