I probably won’t be shooting deer or coyotes at 700 yds, more likely 200-500 and hopefully all inside 200 but the reason I want it to go 700 is I like to stretch my rifles out way past what I would be shooting at an animal at. If it rings out 3/4 moa out to 700 or even 1 moa at that distance I would be confident enough to use it if the opportunity comes up. I won’t take a shot I’m not comfortable with on an animal, unfair to the both of us. Went on an elk hunt few years ago, had a custom 300wsm that I had taken out to 800yds and was consistently shooting 5.5-6” groups, first day of hunt horse stumbled about fell down and we side swiped a tree, heard something hit behind me so looked back to see my bolt laying on the ground. Really bad feeling, had a back up 30-06 but had only taken it to 500yds, last day of hunt had 6 bulls at 650 yds when we had moved to closest cover without being seen, couldn’t bring myself to shoot. Just not fair to either me or elk, I’m not much on guess work, rather pass the shot if gun hadn’t proven itself with me driving it past what I plan on shooting.

Lifetime Christian

NRA Lifetime Member

Had rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Your 9mm should expand but my 45 wont shrink.