Recently bought a Denver Redfield scope with Post and Crosshair from Jwheeler. Scope arrived, not a scratch or mark on it just as described, looks as though it's never been used.

However, looking through it, it's blurry/foggy, so much so that a blind man could see it. It's useless at dusk & dawn when you'd need it the most. Never any mention made of this in the add. I know I wouldn't have it in me to sell a scope that was foggy without mentioning it, but to each his own.

He private messaged me asking if the scope arrived and I said yes and mentioned the fact is was blurry and I'd have to send it off to Iron Sight Inc. to have it fixed at a cost of $95 on top of the $125 I paid for it. He read my private message, never did respond.

I would say buyer beware !!!!!!!

Still overall a great bunch of guys here and I certainly wouldn't let this transaction affect any buying or selling I do here. I bit the bullet and sent it off to Iron Sight Inc. to make it right

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people