I've failed to keep up with my postings on the GGL.
Suffice it to say that EVERYONE I've dealt with here, both buying and selling has deserved a mention here.
I'd like to point out a few of these outstanding members and if I fail to mention any of you rest assured that this in no way means I don't think you deserve a shout out here. You do but there are so many that it'd be a very long process for me to post everyone.

A few of the ones I remember and feel strongly about are,

Ugadeer. GREAT deal on Lapua 6-284 brass. Expected fired WW and received NEW Lapua. Thanks buddy!

AH64Guy. Just a top flight guy! Sent me two dozen arrows without my asking and said to pay him when I could. Thanks!

Onpoint. Sent me some BDL bottom metal gratis. Great guy! Thanks!

kk_alaska. Top shelf lefty from the frozen wasteland. Sent me a LH MPI 700 stock before my check was in the mail. Thanks pal!

Broomd. All around superb guy. Fellow lefty returned my 700KS to me at a loss and with a remarkable string of success attached. For that I'm forever indebted. Thank you my friend!

Once again, an omission here in no way means I consider any of you with whom I've dealt to be anything less than great, salt of the Earth people.

I love this place!!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.