300STW posted a barrel on the classifieds and sold it out from under me......

Jamison stuck his nose in the middle of the barrel deal and bought it out from under me.....

The facts of how this deal went down:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

300 STW posted a barrel for sale

I posted: "I'm interested, just need to see if the contour will work! Will send you a PM shortly!" I then checked the LW website for the info I needed......the website did not list the info. I sent 300 STW a PM saying I needed this barrel for a project and asked for a measurment off the barrel. All this was done before anyone else posted to the thread!

Before 300 stw had replied with the info, Jamison posted that he would take the barrel........not "I'll take it if the other guy doesn't"......just I'll take it.

300 stw reads the thread and sells the barrel to Jamison even though he knows I want it if it will work for my project. He has the barrel sold either way, so he has nothing to lose, but he doesn't have the courtesy to spend 2 minutes to allow me to complete the deal. Then, he responds to my PM saying the barrel is sold and gives me the measurement I asked for.......and wants to know if I want to be put at the top of the list if he gets another one.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a hard time relating to this situation, imagine that you are in your favorite gunshop looking at a used gun.....you ask the dealer a question about it and, while you are waiting for him to answer, some loudmouth walks up and says "I'll take it"......same situation here!

If you have any doubt about the kind of person Jamison is......scroll down this thread and look at the kind of garbage he posted.........not surprising coming from a jack booted thug!

This isn't about the barrel, I can easily buy one direct from Lothar Walther for a few dollars more........this is about treating people with respect and courtesy......about doing unto others as you would have them do unto you..... apparently these two don't understand that concept!

neither of these guys belong on the good guys list......be careful!