Hey guys,

I just wanted to leave some positive feedback on ursus148. I bought a rifle from him over a month ago. Trough no fault of his own the FFL he hired to send me the rifle mistakenly sent the rifle from California to West Virginia.

He called me right away about the mistake. I knew it would take a long while to get the transaction completed due to the distance of the error and the possible complications with getting the rifle back to the FFL in CA. My ffl actually got a barreled action that was supposed to go somewhere else.

My FFL shipped the barreled action back to CA and I paid the shipping. Wade sent me some boxes of ammo for the shipping expense. It was what I requested.

Wade called me on a regular basis to keep me informed of the progress. Even though it took me well over a month to get my rifle (ffl shipping error). I even had to wait an extra 3 days due to a Brady delay tired. I was never once worried that I had been screwed.
IMO [bleep] happens. You have to be Patience and have a guy that will communicate problems if they arise.

IMO Wade(ursus148) is a stand up guy who will go above and beyond in a transaction.

thanks,
Richard