My pick would be the accubond out of those three but if it doesn’t shoot well then maybe another. Winchester and federal also probably load an acuubknd load of 180gr in 06’. I know Winchester does and federal should in their premium line. Try all three and see which load the gun likes. Keep shooting distance reasonable and within your skill level. No bullet is magic. I shoot lots of begers and I think your research mislead you. It’s a rather lightly constructed bullet and I actually would avoid bone unless you needed to anchor the animal right there due to terrain and recovery. Don’t focus on BC for your purposes. Won’t matter much at 400 or so yards and closer. Beaver stated the core on the Barnes will stay together better than the others. This is a false statement as well. The barnes have NO core. They are a monolithic bullet. Some good advice and some people talking above their pay grade. About on par with life. Sort through the advice here as you would anywhere else. A lot of so called experts that don’t know [bleep]. Have fun and enjoy your hunt. Your weapon choice is perfectly fine for your hunt. Start practicing and get in shape. The shot is the easy part in an elk hunt. As a guide I much prefer a client with an 06’ and in shape to a fat know it all with the newest magical cartridge.