What do you feel is the most important factor on a high elevation hunt out west? Over the years I have observed many hunters from out of state. They carry every type of rifle & load you could think off. Some you would not think off. Most all work when the bullet is placed properly. So what do you feel most challenging? Your physical condition or your rifle/ load?. I bring this up now way ahead of hunt time so hunters have the time to prepare. If your 5lbs over weight & in decent condition you might not have much problem. As over weight increases it seems to affect the hunter exponentially. 20lbs over & your asking for a very uncomfortable time if you come from a close to sea level elevation. . I've watched hunters that seemed in great shape throw their guts up & have extreme debilitating head aches from the thin air. As you can see I feel over weight to be far more of a problem than the rifle/load you select. Now is the time to start dropping those lb's so as to have an enjoyable hunt. It is upsetting to me to see some one who has spent considerable time & money on a hunt leave early because of extreme fatigue. Your thoughts.