Originally Posted by Vek
I ran some volume and proportion numbers once...an adult dose proportional to the 6 vaccines scheduled for a 2-month-old and generally delivered in one sitting, amounts to over 1/4 cup. I proposed that once for the gal pediatrician and she got huffy. The worst is two HepB shots before 2 months for kids of mothers who are at zero risk of having same. That's bull$hit.

The CDC recommended vaccine schedule is madness. No wonder so many folks report radical physical and behavior change resulting from infant and toddler vaccinations. For kid #3 I stretched the schedule out significantly, limited repeated vaccines to 2, and did not allow more than 2 individual shots or 1 combo shot per 3-month period. I very deeply regret endangering kids 1 and 2 by more closely following the cdc plan, and hope they didn't suffer any undetected permanent neurological damage resulting therefrom.

It's insane how much they pump into little kids, all at once.

My kids are vaccinated, but I never did like doing it. No adverse effects. Some parents have had their kids take a crazy turn after vaccinations. Could have been purely coincidence, but if I had experienced it, who knows what I would be thinking right now.