Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by K22
And those who's children were vaccinated have nothing to worry about. They can't get them................right???.................hhmmmmm.

Originally Posted by K22
With most folks vaccinated against measles and other diseases, flu included, what is the fear if others aren't? Or is it just a control issue.[/quote

Would you care if someone killed your kid? Kids can't get the vaccine until a certain age, so if the rest of the population ain't vaccinated then your kid could get it.

But whatever, let everyone die, who gives a fugg.

I fully understand the emotional and group think.

You really need to educate yourself on immunization, and how it works.

It's truly a for the greater good thing.
In any group of people, certain vaccines won't be effective on a few folk.
If all of society gets immunized, those people are very unlikely to acquire the disease.
If they do, they are very unlikely to find another susceptible person to pass it to.

No epidemic.

Now, you let a bunch of third world immigrants enter our country without being screened.
Here comes Juan with Measles.
Ahmed with Tb.
And Freedom with polio.

They end up in one of these anti-vac hotbeds.
Soon, you have outbreaks of "eradicated" diseases.
Now, you bring your infected little punks to my America,
They cough, sneeze, or touch something around our kids.
Suddenly, a vaccinated kid has the disease.

And then, you use that as another excuse to not vaccinate.

YOU are the problem.

This ain't hard.
But the zealot driven, non-thinking people don't get it.

Actually, I have educated myself on the immunization programs. I must be reading the different information than the majority.
If everyone is doing it and the gov. is giving it away free, I don't think I want any part of it. But then, like many things I've gotten involved in, it is very
dangerous to be right if the Gov. is wrong. From experience I know that is true.
And like I've posted else where, 3 generations of no vaccines or flu shots with a 4th just getting started.

Good luck.[/quote]

Good for you! The vaccine argument is very weak at best. Their facts and statements discredit one another.

The best immunity for chicken pox and measles is to get it, with an uncompromised immune system, let your body get over the disease, and then you have a true immunity.

Or, if you prefer, take a modified strain of the disease, inject it into your body with aluminum, chemicals, and other ingredients provided for the purpose of lowering your own body's defenses, and then be in worry that you will someday get the disease anyhow from someone else. And we wonder why diseases mutate?