I am not the least bit sorry for what I have to say.

When I was a child, Polio, smallpox and tuberculosis were very real and very dangerous diseases that were not at all uncommon and not "generally" harmless. We eradicated those diseases. The protocol was simple. Mandatory screening and vaccination. IT WORKED. It saved many thousands of lives! Smallpox alone killed 300,000+ people per year. People who do not wish to participate in protecting the people of this country from that kind of disease do not deserve to live he and should not be allowed to live here in freedom. You are not free to infect someone else. The ignorant and selfish refusal to vaccinate amounts to little more than assault with intent. Legally and morally we as a society have the right to enforce the isolation of these morons from ourselves and should be doing so. Lest any of the intellectually deficient cretins who think I am FOS, you are dead wrong again. The law may not be capable of forcing vaccination. It is and has been fully capable of establishing and enforcing quarantine. It will be used again in our lifetimes.