Originally Posted by K22

Actually, I have educated myself on the immunization programs. I must be reading the different information than the majority.
If everyone is doing it and the gov. is giving it away free, I don't think I want any part of it. But then, like many things I've gotten involved in, it is very
dangerous to be right if the Gov. is wrong. From experience I know that is true.
And like I've posted else where, 3 generations of no vaccines or flu shots with a 4th just getting started.

Are you really so ignorant as to believe that living in a vaccinated society has nothing to do with that? Or are you just plain stupid? Which is it? Something like measles has an 85% infection rate. Measles can readily infect an unvaccinated individual with several hours between an infected individual leavind a space and an unvaccinated individual entering that space.

How are you going to feel when the inevitable happens and you family becomes infected and you are quarantined for 21 days?

Whether this kind of stupidity likes it or not, we and by we I mean the world, will face an infectious disease which will kill a lot of us snd our sole defense at least initially will be quarantine. This has happened to us in the past and it will happen again in the future. It is the nature of humans and disease. This is a patent definition of being either part of a solution or part of the problem. You are probably one of those jackasses who runs his mouth about liberals wanting the government to solve everything for them and here you are taking full advantage of everyone else being part of the solution and running your mouth about that.