Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by huntinaz
Originally Posted by Gus

how did those ancient monuments all over the world get built? not by mere humans? maybe it was Merlin? yeah, that's it. all explained now.

The thought of a wizard helping humans build a pyramid is just absurd. Not as stupid as thinking perhaps they did it with human engineering and a bunch of slaves, true, but ridiculous nonetheless.

The simple answer is aliens. Occam's Razor. We humans really tend to overthink things sometimes. And this problem is only getting worse with the advent of sex robots as you would expect.

well, if the humans have no way or basis to build exacting, & very heavy components to precise structures & artifacts,

and we arbitrarily rule out the high majjic of such minions as Merlin his very self,

then we're being cornered into believing there's an exterrestrial influence?

we humans really do need a good story that everyone can coalesce around?

We really do, need a good story (well, that and a couple robotic sex machines) to gather around.

And I don't think it's arbitrary to rule out magic as garbage theory. The notion of magic is clearly stupider than the possibility (probability) of aliens frequently visiting earth, helping us build pyramids, putting mysterious circles in our crop fields, burning our cattle, introducing robotic sex dolls, and relentlessly probing our anuses (probably to help with the sex robot design, innit?)

Look if anyone has a better theory about why things are the way they are, I'm listening, but you better have some compelling-ass evidence.

And Christians, I don't mean you.