Not quite sure of the theory but I have seen a few intances of "faster than light". Gossip is the first one that comes to mind.

Originally Posted by nighthawk
Hey Rocky, of course besides all contractors and suppliers the conspiracy has to involve everyone associated with NASA. wink

I've got two threshold questions before I'll pay attention to this stuff.

1) A possible, Not plausible just possible, theory on greater than speed of light travel.

2) An explanation of why they act so friggin' bizarrely, repeatedly sticking things up peoples butts, cutting the stinky parts out of farm animals, making themselves visible to the masses (i.e. Phoenix lights) then playing hide and seek, and so forth. Jeez, just pick up the phone and we'll be glad to put on a beer summit.

Been watching since around 1968 and neither question has a rational answer. Usually the answers start something like, "If we could form a self sustaining singularity that didn't eat us, and had a way to manipulate it to form a worm hole (which is a theoretical if not speculative beast) and prattle on from there. We've been trying to build a practical fusion reactor for decades (Every decade you hear, "We'll have it in another ten years if you continue my funding.") which, by comparison, is easy.