Originally Posted by Hubert
there are no space aliens. there is no yeti. there are no bigfoot there are no ghoasts.. there are no other imanganery chit walking around on this planet.. just people that have dipped into to many drugs... its time to stop all this bull crap.

Ha, tell that to my cousin Jerry. One night he was out on the farm tending his crop (medical) and doing a little meth and guess what. He saw what appeared to be a big ape just walking around in the hedgerow. It seemed to be beckoning him, and also seemed to be stealing some of his weed. So he got his pistol and went after it but it disappeared. There was snow that night, but what did he see? Was it bigfoot? Yeti? Ghost? Who the hell knows, but it sure as schit wasn't the tooth fairy*. Anyway so after he seen the apparition disappear, he was just kinda out there wondering what the hell was going on and bam, lights above him... aliens. You guessed it. They beamed his ass up. His pistol was useless up there (It was a Taurus, for those interested). Probed the absolute hell out of him, poor bastard. I probably shouldn't be talking about this, but you guys are on the level so I will proceed. Anyway they kept him a couple days, we couldn't find him, filed a missing persons report, the whole works. Of course the damn cops were no help, as you can imagine. Anyhow he woke up in his field 3 days later, scratches all over and his teeth were all ground down in front and stuff. He just kinda crashed like he'd been awake the entire time. He figured out who was the real puppet-master THAT day, I can tell you. Crazy. Anyway every time I hear nonsense like that, that aliens and bigfoot aren't real, I think about that story Jerry told us after he went missing for 3 days and woke up in his pot field. You can turn a blind eye if you want, but I am woke. AF.

*There is an off-chance it was the tooth fairy. He'd been losing teeth like crazy about that time. Which is also pretty goddam suspicious considering the events of that week.