Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by huntinaz

Well then how do you explain the robotic sex dolls?

Oh, right. Aliens!

no, it's market demand based upon price and attributes, and expected improvements in the future.

the marketplace is dynamic.

how else to describe the die-off of the old god's?

It's hard for me to collect my response here. My first impulse is to express my complete excitement and anticipation for what is prophesized in the bold print above, so I have done that first.

Then, well, do you mean aliens AND market demand are the explanation for robot sex machines? Because someone just asserted (astutely) that robot sex machines were the mechanism by which Aliens controlled us, and I think everybody is pretty much on the same page about this. Who was that... here we go, got it:

Originally Posted by Gus
it's unfortunate that this has to be brought up, but with the emergence of robot sex machines in the human form with ability of language and learning, it's looking like the aliens are beginning to take an active hand in our future.

Unless maybe, by taking those two seemingly opposing statements together, you are implying the absence of merit in the various human theologies, old and new, by relating them to traded goods in a fickle marketplace or as whimsical theories we have come up with to explain our trite existence. While at the same time asserting that the introduction of robotic sex dolls by our puppet-masters (aliens) as a devilishly clever means to control us is a narrative that invariably makes more sense than say Christ or science etc.