Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by Etoh
Originally Posted by Hubert
there are no space aliens. there is no yeti. there are no bigfoot there are no ghoasts.. there are no other imanganery chit walking around on this planet.. just people that have dipped into to many drugs... its time to stop all this bull crap.

Earth peoples have not done space travel. Low earth orbits yes, no space travel. Story book stuff. But it keeps the money on the ground and makes jobs.

Food for thought: Yes drugs. Disorientation in light gravity situations pretty common. To say nothing of mental alertness in confined environment. Two of the best drugs for this are methyl scopolamine and amphetamine. Both were given to the astronauts. Given together is quite a high. Side effects for both are euphoria, hallucinations.

As usual with government practice, NASA is broken into divisions, and just like any other gov. none of them know what the other is doing

So I take it you’re one of those people that believes the whole moon landing was a hoax? And is the earth flat too?

Not sure which your are asking, Im really bad with rhetorical statements.

No ;not at all,,,, I think, But there are many legitimate and equally logical explanations of evidence presented by the authorities

What ever the moon landing where or weren't they were only a 200,000 mile afternoon walk compared to a space flight. Performed on computers no better than the Mac plus I had in my office.

The most important thing they did was raise the IQ of the entire planet by at least 10 pts.

In the beginning---- there was geometry

Most people don't have what it takes to get old