I have no need for one, but I also would love to have one. The 2 that I like the best are the Ruger M96 lever action and the Ruger Deerfield auto.

The stupid 1-38 twist is not as big a deal to me in the Rugers because the rotary mags will not allow me to use the 320 grain LBT bullets I like anyway, but for deer and antelope a 240-265 grain soft points are fine. There is NO reason Ruger (and Marlin too) should not twist their rifle barrels the same as revolver barrels. 1-20 is a far better way to go. But trying to get them to listen is like trying to get Obama to admit he's a Muslim or that he is born in Mombasa.

Maybe someday I can find one of them at the same time I have some money to spend, or in the hands of someone who likes the work I do and would like to make a trade.
I have killed a lot of deer and pronghorns with handguns, (357s, 44s 45s and 454s) so the "lack of range" that we hear about so often with the 44 mag and 357 mag rifles do not bother me at all. I like to hunt. I like getting close. Simply killing game at distances that don't require me to do anything but shoot is very anti-climatic for me.