Day two started off very well. Up early and made it through Atlanta without hitting traffic. Obviously Atlanta is a well known fugking schit hole so I was happy to get past there quick.

After going through some passes up toward Nashville the BMW started doing its "danger Will Robinson" routine. There's not a single aspect of that bike that doesn't have a sensor and it told me pressure in the rear tire was down to about 35psi. I disregarded at first thinking maybe the elevation change was fugking with the Euro-trash built instruments. But as things kept dropping I decided to take it serious. Stopped and verified with a gauge and it mirrored what the sensors were reporting. Thought perhaps it was an uber slow leak so gave it shot and got back on the road.

[Linked Image]

No dice. "Mother" came back with the same schitty news so I stopped and got a can of fix o' flat.

[Linked Image]

Not the kind I prefer but beggars can't be choosers. Deflated it down a bit and gave it hell. Pressure came back to 41 and tire took the foam. Time to gamble.

Back on the road and you know what happens next.

I stop at a truck stop and get a access to a legit air compressor. Park next to it and start making phone calls. At this point I'm only about 15 miles (I think) south of Nashville. Get a hold of a Honda dealer and share my sob story. She checks to see if they have my tire. They don't.

I ask her if there are any shops that may have one and she recommends a place called "Sloans" which I had already overshot. She tells me they'll have it but won't put it on. But if I could get the bike to her by 4p (they closed at 5p) she'd have a tech put it on for me.

I call Sloans. YAHTZEE!

I pump up the tire to around 60psi but I know I'm on borrowed time. Guy from the truck stop comes out and starts asking what I'm doing. I explain. He doesn't like my explanation. I tell him to go fugk himself and that southern hospitality is a myth.

Haul ass down to Sloans. Tire is on sale. Give the lady $200, throw it on the back of the BMW and jump back on so I can haul ass to the Honda shop. I'm 99% sure my charm is great enough to convince their service department to put the tire on for me. I was wrong. They did not give a fugk and would not touch that BMW.

Just as I'm about to drive off, I see another private shop titled "Cycles & Stuff." The "cycles" means they work on cycles, the "stuff" means they give tattoos. I put the stand down and walk over. Explain my sob story. Lady says "No problem, bring it over."

[Linked Image]

These people could not be more helpful. Not only did they put me in the front of the to-do line (that's what she said) they came back and told me they could plug the leak. I laughed and said I didn't think anyone would plug a bike tire these days. She simply replied "We do."

I give the green light. Walk back over to Sloans, explain the situation and they didn't even blink an eye. Gave me my $200 back.

Back on the road but I know at this point I'm looking at rush hour in Nashville. No thanks. I am well within striking distance of Nashville. Time to stop and get hungover again.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house