Day three...

Up early and through Nashville in no time. Clear it 6:30-7a and I'm thrilled. Very little traffic. Up and through some hills. What the countryside lacks in elevation it makes up for with all the gorgeous hardwoods (that's what she said.)

I start thinking my view of the south is not accurate until I stop for gas and see this.

[Linked Image]

Yep. This affirms they're just a bunch of diabetic fat fugks.

I push to the Illinois line and then bad things happen. Rain. Lots and lots of rain and the temps drop to mid/low 40's. I push on thinking I'll clear it on the other side but speeds keep dropping and my vagina starts throbbing. I stop and check weather on the phone.

All of Illinois is green. With some red and yellow in the middle. 'Fugk this' I say. Walk back outside to the bike and ask the guy at a neighboring pump if Effingham is a big town. He says he doesn't know but he just drove by there and said it seemed like it had everything. I asked if there'd be plenty of rooms and he replied "Oh yeah. No doubt." I told him "Good, because I'm done riding in this schit!" He looked at the bike and replied "Yeah, you need to park that fugking thing." We both laughed and off I went.

Got a room at the Best Western. Dried all my schit out and drank some skis. Then dinner (twice) then slept. Still pouring when I go to bed.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house