Originally Posted by wageslave

A BMW and a VW go together like penis and pump for old fugkers like you.

Congratulations.

Slave

P.S. do they have certificates for 1000mi. to Graceland in the Beetle on the way back?

I didn't have a flight until Tuesday so I was able to spend a couple days with my (alleged) brother.

Let me tell you something about my brother... he's insane. If you need clarification. Google search the word "insane."

He owns at least 8 vehicles and you never know when they're sold or loaned out or whatever. I know he has a Porsche. It's the Boxster that has the 911 motor. I forget the designation. So I ask if I can just borrow that for a couple days.

Nope. It was "on the lift."

[Linked Image]

So I ask him WTF I'm supposed to drive while I'm there and he says "Oh, dude. Take The Hitler. It's the "People's car."

I tell him I'm not driving that gay ass fugking thing and he explains they made them with a turbo and a six-speed manual and that I didn't know what I was talking about.

[Linked Image]

So, ummm.... I'm not going to admit to driving that thing. But I have heard that it can do 125mph with very little effort and is crazy tight in the corners...

[Linked Image]

He let me use this 750 Honda as well. Fun bike. Pretty quick.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house