Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Jim, there are a lot of these city folks who expect a farmer to look like Fred Ziffle, the neighbor that had the pet pig on The old TV show, Green Acres. He's supposed to wear a pair of faded overalls, a plaid shirt, a straw hat, and drive around in a 1949 model truck. They don't understand that a farmer can actually live in a nice house, dress as good as his city cousin, and afford to drive a new truck.
Well then they shouldn't be bitchin about how poor they are all the time and getting govt. handouts. I've worked my ass off and can't afford the luxuries I see alot of farmers around here have. I work in the gun business and the gun business is hurting since Trump took office but we ain't in line for any bailouts.

That’s political. Dumbazz

Maybe you need to change businesses then. Buy you a farm and you can get rich too.....lol.
Maybe a farmer needs to get the fugg out of farming if he can't make a go of it without govt. help. Fuggin "conservatives" here are always against gov't. handouts unless it's the right people getting them. Then it's OK.

Tell you what I'm gonna do, when I get my part of the bailout, and after I get through spending it on frivolous things, if I have any left over, I'll buy a gun from you, if it'll help you out any. Okay?