Originally Posted by Texczech
Originally Posted by rainshot
I agree with not having any welfare but it is disingenuous to hide it in the farm bill. That's what I was saying. The jackasses hide it in the farm bill and we all get worked up about the farmers when most of the bill is for welfare.

I agree it is wrong for them to hide it. If we've going to help the farmers then let's help them. I dont have a problem helping someone who gets up before dawn and.work till dark. I have a big problem helping people who dont even get up to look for work. The big book says he that doesn't work let him starve.

I have a problem with the whole taxing program. I pay around $250 a month in property tax. Our youngest granddaughter was living with us when it was time to start pre-K. We live 4 or 5 blocks from the best elementary school in our district. She was not allowed to go there because the school was at 110% capacity. We were told she would have to enroll in Dunbar. Which was on the other side of town which is all black in the projects. I went to the school with my tax statement and asked why she couldn't attend. I was told she didn't enroll a year ahead of time. The school is run by a liberal that wants to assimilate all the little wetbacks. They have had to hire several bilingual teachers because the wetbacks wont learn English.

I dont believe I should be paying school tax if I dont have kids in school. I sure shouldn't be paying to teach kids that wont learn our language.

I do not hate Mexicans, I hate wetbacks.
I do not hate blacks, I hate niqqers.
Our country is definitely screwed up. It's about time to take out the trash.

Fuggin wetbacks have overwhelmed our school system here.
Fugg hiring teachers to teach them English. Send em back to Mexico 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~