Originally Posted by rainshot
I agree with not having any welfare but it is disingenuous to hide it in the farm bill. That's what I was saying. The jackasses hide it in the farm bill and we all get worked up about the farmers when most of the bill is for welfare.

I agree it is wrong for them to hide it. If we've going to help the farmers then let's help them. I dont have a problem helping someone who gets up before dawn and.work till dark. I have a big problem helping people who dont even get up to look for work. The big book says he that doesn't work let him starve.

I have a problem with the whole taxing program. I pay around $250 a month in property tax. Our youngest granddaughter was living with us when it was time to start pre-K. We live 4 or 5 blocks from the best elementary school in our district. She was not allowed to go there because the school was at 110% capacity. We were told she would have to enroll in Dunbar. Which was on the other side of town which is all black in the projects. I went to the school with my tax statement and asked why she couldn't attend. I was told she didn't enroll a year ahead of time. The school is run by a liberal that wants to assimilate all the little wetbacks. They have had to hire several bilingual teachers because the wetbacks wont learn English.

I dont believe I should be paying school tax if I dont have kids in school. I sure shouldn't be paying to teach kids that wont learn our language.

I do not hate Mexicans, I hate wetbacks.
I do not hate blacks, I hate niqqers.
Our country is definitely screwed up. It's about time to take out the trash.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.