Originally Posted by Bristoe

There's people on Florida's beaches.

Not all of them. Take Shell Island off of Panama City, last time I was out there we were the only ones on the island, had to ride a jetski to get there.

https://www.visitpanamacitybeach.com/things-to-do/beaches/shell-island/

Johnson Beach on Perdido Key outside Pensacola is part of the national seashore so the kiddies don't want to pay the entrance fee. It's on a peninsula and I think the national seashore is about 10 miles long, the road only runs in about 5 miles. You drive as far as you can go and park then you can walk for miles without seeing another person usually, and the beach is beautiful.

Mississippi has several barrier islands that take a boat to get to. The beaches are fantastic on them and the water is clear because they front the Gulf to the south, not the Mississippi Sound like the beaches on the mainland. Horn Island is over 10 miles long and on a weekday sometimes I won't see another boat out there. You can easily find a stretch of beautiful beach where you're the only people for miles.

There are plenty of secluded beaches around the Gulf, especially for those with a boat. The beaches are prettier and the water is nicer than anywhere on the Atlantic in my opinion.