Originally Posted by Capt_Craig
I’m a native South Floridian, and so is my Dad. I can’t tell you how much this place has changed in my lifetime, and my Dad being here all of his 82 years has seen it change even more.

I can tell you that in my lifetime, South Florida has gone from a great place to raise your kids, to a place where everyone is affected by the schittbirds who now call this place home. Even the best communities have to deal with crime, drugs, terrible schools, low wages, and nothing to do outside as most of the open land we once had has been appropriated for housing, strip malls, restaurants, and paved over. This is NOT the South Florida I grew up in, but sadly, it is what it has become. Maybe it’s time to move? Tennessee or N Carolina like all the other escapees from here? Over to the West Coast of FL where people seem more laid back? I don’t know.

That being said, there is still beauty here and in lots of other places in FL if you know where to find it, good folks, once you weed through the schittbirds, and decent hunting and fishing if you dont mind working around all the googans here.

Sound wonderful to you? Well, welcome!

+1
This can be said about most cities in any state today.