Originally Posted by Toddly
I am an owner of a cultivation company that just finally got an FDIC bank account this month.

That is interesting to hear.......I was under the impression that the FEDs were going to have to pass the so called "states act" before pot companies got access to the banking system.....that is just from following the pot stocks on wall street.

I also think that legalization is nigh on inevitable. There is too much money for the government to get their hands on at stake. Here in Georgia, I noticed a carton of Marlboros ON SALE for $65. I commented to the sales lady and she said cigs were cheaper here than in a lot of other states a carton cost $100 in Washington State where the lady was from. .....the bulk of which is taxes. I think federal and state govts are planning to do the same with pot.....legalize and tax hell out of it. Then of course they will get serious about cracking down on illegal growers.

Another sign its coming is Altria and Constellation brands paying crazy high prices for pieces of as of now unprofitable Canadian pot companies........Cronos and Canopy respectively. The people running those companies are well connected and certainly not stupid. They wanted a foot in the door bad.....and I don't think they have only the Canadian market in mind.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn