All: Sadly it has been reported that the ongoing shooting in Philadelphia today (August 14th) is being done by a criminal shooting an AR-15 "style" Rifle and this criminal has shot 6 (six) police officers, so far, and has expended more than 100 rounds of ammunition in his ongoing criminal acts!
This latest "mass shooting" type criminal is now barricaded and the rest of the responding officers (the ones not wounded and in hospitals already) are still dodging bullets and trying to contain the criminal.
None of this is good for those of us law abiding citizens who endorse our Second Amendment Rights.
This incident will add impetus to the current clarion call to "infringe" on the Second Amendment.
The lame stream media are now referring to "assault rifles" as "weapons of war"!
Apparently to trump up fear and hatred of firearms?
I am up for the coming fight (and have been for well more than half a century now!) but I fear further infringement of the Second Amendment via congressional legislation (not repeal of the Second Amendment) is on the horizon!
The ignoramus kamala harris (demonrat contestant for their Presidential candidate) is now (as of 8/14) calling for more A.T.F. agents to be hired to close down certain F.F.L. dealers.
Ghetto dwelling crack dealer goes rogue criminal and law abiding citizens will be penalized!
Like I said in my original post in this thread - this has become a perfect storm to aid those wishing to infringe on the Second Amendment.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy