Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Unfortunately, I think you're absolutely correct. We've lost our education system long ago. Few people bother with teaching their kids anything as far as American Values, and the schools are nearly forbidden to teach them.
Kids are more indoctrinated than taught, even to the point where obeying the government is more important than obeying their parents. We're not far off from where the kids will be reporting on their parents.
I see no way of turning it around short of a civil war. I pray to God that our government can be turned around and the country I love can be salvaged from the leftist without gunfire, but I don't believe it can be.
7mm

John Adams quote comes to mind about our republic is only fit for a moral people. And Patrick Henry, when men lose their morals tyrants forge their chains.

Mass murder for sport and 3 days of fame... this sort of depravity goes back to Nero and death for entertainment in the gladiator arena.

Without a Whiefield great awakening we will only increase in general savagery.
It will probably get so bad that fence sitters in suburbia will probably go full tilt anti gun.
I'm old.
The next gen is in a bad way

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.