Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I shot mine. A couple of rounds sighting it in and then a 3 shot group. I was in a hurry and right after my second shot some ass clown pulled up to the range jumped out and said I'm shutting the range down to go hang a target. I said hold on a minute I've got 1 shot I need to shoot. He said you can wait until I get back and started walking.

It really pissed me off. It was my first trip to the public range in 2 years. Of course the 300 yard guys started walking too and had a 15 minute meeting down range. After 25 minutes I got to shoot my 3rd shot. It looked really good, sub Moa, through the 3-9 scope but I didn't have time to wait for the next range close to go get my target.

I hate the range around hunting season. Every time a car pulls up they want to immediately go hang a target. Even if you just opened the range again as they are pulling up. It always takes 20 minutes for someone to go hang a target.

Bb

Glad I have a private range to shoot. We have rules to follow for safety and proper respect for shooters already on the line. Once someone needs to go down range it's a mutual respect thing then shooters move back off the firing line, make a safe weapon and then they can go hang a target. Good to hear your rifle shoots sub moa.

HMM-161, HMM-364
Semper Fi Brothers