We were walking back from hanging targets one day and the guy in the lane right next to me opened fire while we were down range. I heard the bullet whiz past me. Everyone started yelling at the idiot and he argued with them that I was in a different lane at least 10 feet beside where he was shooting. Lucky for him another guy ran his ass off the range while 2 others held me back.

There's also been at least 2 times I've been down at the 200 hanging a target when someone pulls up to the range, jumps out and opens fire on the 100 which is on the same line. I've had to hide behind the 100 yard bank until they're done. They never notice my 5 or 6 rifles, rest, gear bag, and chrony sitting on the bench next to them or my truck parked there and wonder where I am. It's always a tactikool guy with an AK or AR because they don't even bother to hang a target. They just jump out of their honda civic and open fire while moving towards the line.

I should have built my new home just a bit further out of town on a bit more land so i could set up my own range.

I have a series of three different charge weights loaded and hope to get out to shoot a few more groups. I hope the first one wasn't a fluke because it did look good through the scope.

Bb