Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
I don’t use public ranges, because of idiots like those mentioned. Try that schit with me, there will be an education coming. People act like that because people let them. Where I live, the trouble at public ranges is more safety related than utter rudeness related. You get your ass stomped for acting like that here. Just screamed at and treated like an idiot over safety.

I quit going to public ranges after I damn near had to draw down on an old man pointing a Mare’s Leg at me even after I yelled at him to point it down range. My hand was on my pistol and I was pulling it when his son grabbed him from behind and pointed both him and the gun downrange. After three successively louder commands to point the gun downrange with no evidence of cooperation from him, I was starting to think maybe he wasn’t just being stupid.

If he had rolled up and thought I was going to let him run the range, he would have been shown different. As it was, he just got cussed good and I packed up and left.

It's amazing at the amount of stupid people who point their rifle at someone and don't know it. I had to call someone out at my range. Even with rules and regulations stupid people do stupid things.

HMM-161, HMM-364
Semper Fi Brothers