'weasil,

I'd not wanna build any of the BR's,upon a 3"+ COAL magbox. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather LOVE my 6BR Montucky...but have multiple other BR's on 700's,in ADL and AICS DBM's,all of which I'd prefer to a Fieldcraft for same. Hint.

Just sayin'.

'Miller,

Gross COAL requisites,are factored by case length and freebore(Throat Geometry). Hint.

While I have (3) Seex Kreedmire's,only (1) wears an OEM spout(Ruger RAPR). It Smooches the 105 Hornie HPBT at 2.785" and the 108 at 2.815" COAL(different Lots). So it's not a simplistic lineal transition,to measure different case trim lengths and factor that they'll wear like Throat Geometry. On the average,there is .130" case length difference,betwixt a Virgin 243 Kreedmire and a 243Win. Taking my FC's COAL Smoochtitude and extrapolating same with the 105 Hornie HPBT for instance,I KNOW 2.830" COAL will yield a square kiss,with it's low mileage throat(throat's NEVER get "shorter"). Yanking the .130" case length difference from that COAL,yields 2.700" and take 'er to the Bank,that will be LEAPING same boolit,in an OEM Seex Kreedmire's spout. Hint.

So it's prudent,to pay heed to the big picture and weigh all in unison. So while the Kreedmire Klan is of course a superior mechanical design(simply a more capacious vessel,relative to case length),that is but one facet of the equation. Both the Seex and 264 Kreed's wear longer throats,than their 308 based cousins,which skews COAL well away from being lineal. Hint.

The Seex Kreed boasts Factory Fodder with meaningful boolits,because Factories don't have to feed age old Goat Fhuqks,like a 3"+ magbox Model 70 that's still twisted 1-10",or the Teeker 243win on an '06 receiver,twisted same. Hint.

Case capacity is like for like,between the two,but RPM,COAL and Throat Geometry are where the rubber meets the road. I'm likin' the "odds",that as things progress,boolits are only gonna get longer too.(grin)

I'd of not purchased the 243Win,had the Kreed been in stock,but having Fieldcrafted more than a smidge and dabbling both chamberings more than a little,I KNEW that a 7" Barrett in 243Win was gonna connect dots. Where Fieldcraft mechanics REALLY shine,is in 6.5 Kreed and 7-08,simply because them boolits are MUCH longer. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Burley',

I've never seen lingering "help". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Would LOVE to see another run in 7" 224 Speedmire.

Hint...............

257',

If you've the RPM,you can often overcome COAL. Thus the oft seen AICS DBM impetus and the simplistic nudge to binderless COAL latitude,less a fret for feed/function. Less the RPM,you are simply fhuqking dead in the water. hint.

Mechanically,Ronnie Rifles ring the bell like NO fhuqking others,as S/A .473's go. The L/A's are absolute Goat Fhuqks,for the very opposite reason(s).

It's HILARIOUS,just how many Manufacturers,do not begin to get it. Though of course,glass is even fhuqking funnier!

Just sayin'....................

cowlady,

Alpha,200's,17.

Kiss,find pressure and rock on.

Hint................

snow',

Good schit sells itself.........................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."