Originally Posted by Filaman
RL-17 I've found works better than about anything in that size case.

RL-17 is rumored to be kinda like Superformance powders. It has a slower pressure peak and really gives some great performance in certain cartridges. I load for a .250 Savage and it gives me the performance of my .257 Bob. However that's with a 26" Barrel AND a long throated chamber. I can safely get 40 grains of powder in it. It's a bolt gun built on a Howa 1500 action and a Krieger 26 inch SS Barrel. Great gun. I won't tell you the MV because you won't believe me or you'll think I'm being unsafe. But it took me 6 months to work that load up at a 10th a grain a powder at a time for the last grain and a half. That's a lot of range trips.

You are Clueless Fhuqking IDIOT. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If it takes longer than 90 seconds to find pressure,you are a DUMBER Fhuqk than I'm factoring and rest assured...I've got The DUMB Fhuqk Meter pegged in your "honor". Hint.

You'd be doing WELL,to "Reload" for your SuperSoaker,by putting Food Coloring in the water. Hint. LAUGHING!

Wow +P++!

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

'bean,

I groove on my 22BR,but not nearly as warmly or fuzzily as my 6BR's. The 224 Speedmire is simply a MONSTER and at the current Fieldcraft pricing,having The Kali Kid punch one to Speedmire...is ALOTTA rifle for the jingle. Had a pard order a couple,just for that,along with a Teeker to boot.

I LOVE the Bart' barreled Speedmire,he built me.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

22BR/75 ELD,22-250 SALAMI/88 ELD,Speedmire/88ELD. NO fhuqking way would I BR a Ronnie Rifle. Hint.

Gotta go shoot THE Incredible Hulk,here in a couple and if Load Development takes more than 5 shots,I'm gonna punch myself in the dick. Laughing!

The Kali Kid nailed throat geometry and there's no way this Big Bart' Bitch won't fhuqking HAMMER.

Hint.......................

257',

I never learned how to sell.................(grin)

'ology,

21" for me,as I'm not into The Can-Can. If you are,then threads make alotta sense..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."