Shot the 6 creed again this morning. Tried 3 different charges of the same load. The first was 40.5g H4350, cci 250, horn brass, 108 eldm at 2.82". I fired a fouler and then a 3 shot group, all 3 were touching, looks pretty close to 1/4 Moa at 100 yds. The next was 41g and it opened up. It was two together and one an inch or so out. The next load was 41.5 g and it was about the same as 41, two together and a flyer an inch or so out.

I loaded several more of the 40.5 g loads to see if I can get it to shoot like it did this morning again. I don't know how many months it'll be before we get another windless day like today. I hope the 40.5 load was not a fluke. It only clocked 2908 fps so I'll try some other loads and powders later. I think I'm going to go ahead and hunt deer with the 40.5 load this week.

I also shot my T3x 22-250 8 twist for the first time today. I loaded 36g H4350, win brass, cci 250, and a 80g eldm at 2.63". I sighted it in with a few rounds and then shot 2 three shot groups that were both right at 1/2 Moa at 100 yds. It chonied 3058 fps and seemed pretty mild but it shot so well I came home and loaded 20 more to play with.

I also shot a 243 model 70 stainless classic I picked up. It has an old B&L 3-9 on it and I just used some 100g federal blue box factory stuff because I only have 105s loaded otherwise. It sighted right in and shot about 3/4 Moa at 100. That was with the trigger at about 7 pounds. I forgot to take the trigger down before I took it to the range but it appears to be a shooter too.

The range was much better today. Only 2 other guys there and they seemed like good guys and were easy to shoot with. They couldn't believe the 40.5 group from the fieldcraft.

Bb