Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I shot mine. A couple of rounds sighting it in and then a 3 shot group. I was in a hurry and right after my second shot some ass clown pulled up to the range jumped out and said I'm shutting the range down to go hang a target. I said hold on a minute I've got 1 shot I need to shoot. He said you can wait until I get back and started walking.

It really pissed me off. It was my first trip to the public range in 2 years. Of course the 300 yard guys started walking too and had a 15 minute meeting down range. After 25 minutes I got to shoot my 3rd shot. It looked really good, sub Moa, through the 3-9 scope but I didn't have time to wait for the next range close to go get my target.

I hate the range around hunting season. Every time a car pulls up they want to immediately go hang a target. Even if you just opened the range again as they are pulling up. It always takes 20 minutes for someone to go hang a target.

Bb

Had a guy do that once to a buddy and I. Maybe 1 or 2 others on the range.

We racked our rifles, waited for him to finish.

Then we took turns shooting at the target he was using to sight in.

Funniest damn thing listening to rant and rave how he couldn't get his rifle sighted.

He finally gave up and left.

“Factio democratica delenda est"